Excellence in environmental performance is essential to our business success. Meneghello is committed to reducing our environmental impacts while providing superior service to our customers.
The core objectives of our Environmental Policy are:
- Comply with environmental laws, regulations and standards.
- Implement and maintain an Environmental Management System that includes environment standards, practices and procedures, that are implemented and reviewed to identify and manage our environmental risks.
- Identify potential environmental impacts and develop mitigation controls which are regularly monitored and reviewed.
- To minimise our carbon footprint on the environment and commit to the principles of pollution prevention and continual improvement.
- Strive to continuously monitor and respond constructively to evolving community expectations to relation to environmental responsibility.
- To make the environment an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position.
- Foster a culture of environmental responsibility at work through employees having the knowledge and skills to meet our obligations and fulfil our commitment to environment care, through consultation and training.
- Promote sustainability through opportunities for recycling where appropriate.
- To prevent pollution to the environment through practical waste and emissions reduction practices and technologies, wherever possible.