Health & Safety
Meneghello is committed to establishing, maintaining and continually improving the highest standards of occupational safety and health for all employees/contractors and stakeholders in accordance with:
- Occupational Safety and Health Act 1984
- Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system
Meneghello aims to remove or reduce the risks to health, safety and welfare of all workers, contractors and stakeholders who may be affected by our business operations by continually identifying hazards, managing and monitoring risks through implementation of safe systems of work.
This will be achieved by ensuring that:
- Employees, contractors and Visitors complete a company OH&S induction prior to commencement of work
- Employees are given instruction on correct techniques for performing the job, incorporating instruction of safe working practices and procedures and an awareness of all hazards associated with their work
- The appropriate resources and efforts are effectively utilised in the areas of accident and injury prevention
- Employees participate in improving standards of workplace safety and health
- Management consult and cooperate with the safety committee on workplace safety and health issues
- Management are held accountable for the implementation of this Policy in their area of responsibility
Employees must ensure that they follow all OH&S policies and procedures, report all hazards to their supervisors, and ensure their own safety, the safety of fellow employees and all persons on the worksite.